Hiragana & Katakana Charts for Japanese Learning (Two 11"x17" High Quality Laminated Prints)
• Posters ship free on all orders over $50!
• 3-5 business days USA (tracking included)
• 8-12 business days international (tracking included)
• Rolled and shipped in sturdy protective tubes
🇺🇸 Made in the USA and ships from West Coast USA
High Quality Artistic Prints - 11" by 17" (28 x 43 cm) laminated Hiragana and Katakana Posters that contain the full Hiragana and Katakana alphabets including all variations and compounds, with the English translations and pronunciations underneath each character.
- Informative - Use the Hiragana and Katakana Charts to fully master the Hiragana and Katakana alphabets - you won't need any other resources! Hang them up on your wall for constant reinforcement and learning.
- Decorative - The prints have a sleek, minimalist design that will add a touch of sophistication to any room. The posters are printed on High Quality 100# Gloss Paper with lamination on both sides, and feature Museum Grade Matte Finish for extra style and durability.
Can be used with any frame that fits a 11"x17" print (frames are not included).
Have any questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away!
Customer service was very great and responded in minutes. Really love the posters.
Great product and gift idea
I don't know Japanese (yet), but these posters are so elegant that I really don't care. They look nice on the wall, and it's fun to reference them to see if I can determine the pronunciation of a Japanese word by referencing the chart.
If/when I begin my Japanese studies in earnest, I think these will be useful to help memorize the sounds of the alphabets.
A beauty hanging up on my wall!
We love these posters!